EMOM For 16 Minutes:
Even: 1 Snatch
Start at 70% and go up a few pounds each rep if it's moving well.
Odd: 5-7 Tempo Ring Dips, Tempo Ring Push-Ups, or Tempo Push-Ups
2-2-X-2 Tempo (2 sec down, 2 sec hold bottom, explode up, 2 sec hold top)
Post loads to comments.
4 Round For Time:
Sub for double-unders is 20 attempts/makes.
Post rounds and Rx to comments.
- SAVE THE DATE: Do you like to dance, drink, and raise money at the same time? On October 24 from 8pm to midnight, CFSBK is hosting BROOKLYN NOW's second annual fundraiser. Learn more here!
- Happy belated birthday, John T. and Crystal C.!
Upcoming Schedule Changes
- ACTIVE RECOVERY ON SATURDAYS AT NOON IS CANCELLED INDEFINITELY. AR at 11am is also CANCELLED this Saturday (9/5).
- Kids Club at 9am is CANCELLED this Sunday (9/6).
- LABOR DAY UPDATES: The following classes will be offered as a modified schedule for Labor Day (9/7). Please note the changes to the morning and evening classes:
Check Out CrossFit Teens at CrossFit South Brooklyn!
Have a teenager who is looking to gain a competitive advantage in their sport, improve their fitness, learn new skills, and have fun in a supportive, social environment?
CrossFit Teens is a strength and conditioning program that is specifically designed for teenagers and helps them develop a lifelong love of fitness. In a group setting, teens participate in fun and engaging workouts that deliver measurable results and prepare them to be well-rounded athletes. The workouts consist of constantly varied, functional movements that deliver a fitness that is broad, inclusive and general and scalable for any participant at any level.
Classes will begin with a warm-up and icebreaker-style question. Each class will include skill practice and a strength development aspect, specifically designed to be accessible and appropriate to teenaged athletes. Classes will finish with a WOD, or Workout of the Day, designed to test work capacity, endurance, skill, and strength in a fun, competitive, but inclusive environment. As the school year starts, post-class homework time will be included to take advantage of the increased mental capacity brought about by movement and physical exertion.
Summer: Monday/Wednesday at 3:30
10 Class Punch Card: $325
Drop In: $35
We asked this QOD on the blog around this time back in 2009, but we're asking again: what is your all-time favorite book?