(E3/4) L1 5x5 Sets Across/L2 Max Effort
Post loads to comments.
compare to 4.15.10
5 Rounds NFT of:
:30 Handstand Hold
:30 L-Hang Hold
:30 Hip Extension Hold
Please answer one of the following questions in the comments section.
1. What are our three movement pools for Group Class Strength training?
2. If you wanted to warm-up a deadlift for a work set of 275x3x5. how would you do it?
3. If you wanted to warm-up for a bench press set of 65x5x5, how would you do it?
4. On your first Overhead Squat exposure, you perform 85x5x5 with relative ease. Provide a plan for the following three exposures using sets across.
5. You're going for a Max Effort 1 rep max of Bench Press. Your previous best is 225x1. How would you warm up and approach this?
6. You're going for a Max Effort 5 rep max of Overhead Squats. You've done sets across before up to 125x5x5. It was difficult, but you were able to complete all 5 work sets. How would you approach this?
7. Why is it important to not round your back during deadlifts?