30 Snatches 135/95
Post time and Rx to comments.
Compare to 11.30.2013.
- Happy birthday, Front Desk superstar Lindsay S.! (Read her Behind the Desk from last year here.)
Tomorrow Is Your Deadline to RSVP to CFSBK
Starting tomorrow, CFSBK will require our members to preregister online before coming to CrossFit group classes (including Open Gym), Active Recovery, Pilates, and Yoga for Athletes. While we're not actually capping classes, registration allows you to know how many people have signed up for the class you plan to attend, which will add another level of transparency to your membership. You may decide to modify your class selection based on your class-size preferences. We hope this will more evenly distribute attendance, help us plan ahead for larger classes, and inform our consideration for which classes to add when our new space opens.
You are required to participate. The process only takes a couple minutes, so start now:
Steps to RSVP to CFSBK:
1. Go to the CFSBK Online Store.
2. Log In. (Save your log-in information to your cookies if you want to skip this step moving forward.)
3. Click “Calendar” from the left-hand column.
4. Select the class you plan on attending.
5. Press the blue “Reserve” button on the right-hand side of the screen.
Learn more on the RSVP to CFSBK page (located in the left-hand column under General Information).
Why Pay Money To Go Through the Pain Of CrossFit? CBS