Fitness: 3x5 Across
Performance: 5/3/1 1 week
75%x5, 85%x3, 95%x1+
Post loads to comments.
In 4 minutes, complete 3 Rounds for time of:
7 Shoulder to Overhead 135/95
14 Kipping Pull-Ups
Rest exactly 1 minute, then
Row 1000m or Run 800m for time
Post time or work completed and Rx to comments as well as run or row time.
- There will be no Active Recovery this weekend since Coach DO will be rafting in PA.
- We will be donating everything found in the Lost and Found (including water bottles) to C.H.I.P.S this weekend so please CLAIM YOUR STUFF! Also remember that we only allow you to store your Weightlifting shoes at the gym, all other sneakers need to be removed fromt he coat room. To see pics of what's recently turned up, check out the following pictures we put on Flickr:
Bras, Locks and that Damn San Francisco Hat again
Fancy Shoes, Jump Ropes and Hoodies
More of your stuff volume 1
More of your stuff volume 2
Coach Nick's Rowing Workshop This Weekend
There are 4 slots left for Coach Nick's Rowing Workshop happening this weekend. To claim your spot, click here!
Coach Nick is teaching a two-hour rowing clinic on Saturday, 8/3, at 2:00. Do you want to improve your effectiveness on the erg? Do you dread rowing workouts? Or maybe you love them and want to row more on the side? The clinic will include the following:
- Review of the machine – footstretchers, drag factor, how to set up workouts, how to review scores after workouts
- Lecture with an in-depth breakdown of the rowing stroke (recovery, catch, drive)
- Learning the breakdown on the machine
- Drills to improve technique
Kettlebell Kitchen at CFSBK!
Want to make eating healthy Paleo meals easier? We are excited to announce our new partnership with Kettlebell Kitchen- your go to for Paleo & Zone meals! Food for CrossFitters by CrossFitters, Kettlebell Kitchen is an easy & convenient way to get top notch nutrition delivered right to the box. We've tasted the food ourselves, and we think it's great!
They will make their first delivery to our box on July 24th (and every Monday & Wednesday thereafter). The order cutoffs are:
-Wednesday evening by midnight for Monday delivery
-Saturday evening by midnight for Wednesday delivery
The complete menu, along with ingredient lists and nutrition facts can be found here: MENU
Ordering instructions and FAQs can be found here: FAQs
2013 Reebok CrossFit Games Personifies Continued Growth For Sport And Sponsor Forbes