Work Up To A Heavy Triple
No Misses, No Slop, lots of bar speed.
Post loads to comments.
Compare to 11/21/11
As Many Rounds as Possible In 7 Minutes Of:
7 Ring Push-Ups
14 Box Jumps
Post time and Rx to comments.
Bethany and Rocket Go For a Row
The CFSBK Book Club meets this Sunday! More Details here
Shaye's Famous Paleo Brownie Recipe
If you went to the second potluck this year you no doubt tasted Shaye's amazing Paleo Brownies. After countless petitions, much clamoring and a potential kidnapping that never happened, Shaye has finally revealed her brownie recipe!
- 2 Cups of almond butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Agave Nectar or Raw Organic Honey **I use Raw Organic Honey - especially during the challenge.
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder ** I use a little bit more than a 1/2 a cup, probably close to 3/4
- 1/2 Tsp Sea salt
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1 Cup Enjoy Life Chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Freeze Dried Strawberries **Make sure you crush these up into a powder before you put them in the mix.
- 1 Very ripe banana **I also use about 1 1/2 bananas
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees F
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer blend your almond butter to make it a smoother consistency
- Next blend in your two eggs
- Now blend in the raw honey and the vanilla
- Add the salt, baking soda, and then SLOWLY add in the Cacao powder. Seriously. SLOWLY. This shit goes everywhere when you're using a hand mixer.
- Crush of the freeze dried strawberries so that they are a powder (this kind of acts like a cup of sugar). Now fold in the chocolate chips and the crushed up strawberries and mix well by hand to ensure an even distribution of it all **NOTE: I probably use more than a cup of Chocolate Chips. I mean... why not.
- Take your ripe banana and mash it to a paste and mix that in by hand as well
- Grease a 13×9 inch baking dish with coconut oil bake for 35-40 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
What Was The Last Thing You Cooked?
Ring Push-Up Demo Gymnastics WOD